WE NEED YOUR HELP
Monteverdi Chorale is proud to be presenting its 33rd Season. As a non-profit organization, our success is due in large part to the generosity of individuals and businesses who appreciate how organizations like the Monteverdi Chorale enrich the cultural opportunities in Central Wisconsin.
Monteverdi’s ticket revenues cover approximately 15% of its expenses. We rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses in our community for the remaining 85% of our budget. Please consider supporting Monteverdi and the arts in Central Wisconsin by making a tax-deductible donation to the Monteverdi Master Chorale, Inc. You may add your donation to your ticket order, donate online at www.monteverdichorale.org, or call in a donation by credit card to (715) 344-5037. In addition, program ads and concert sponsorships provide a means whereby business owners can show their support for the Monteverdi Master Chorale while promoting their businesses to our patrons.


Monteverdi Chorale
PO Box 205
Stevens Point, Wisconsin 54481

Phone: 715-342-5636

Click here to e-mail about making a donation
Supporters